Awesome waves. No sharks. Whether you’re up for some serious bodysurfing or simply practicing your back float, the largest wave pool in Virginia is an ocean of fun.
• At 23,000 square feet, our wave pool is the perfect place for big adventure.
• Grab a life vest or brave the waves on your own
• Walk into the water—it’s just like a beach! Our pool gradually reaches 8 feet deep.
• Every 10 minutes, the surf starts crashing. Cycles of four-foot waves last 8 minutes.
• No age or height requirement, but life vests recommended for swimmers shorter than 42 inches.